- All-Natural, Proprietary Formula: Our Unique Sitz Bath Salts is an All-Natural Formula of 20-Ingredients Known for Hemorrhoid Care.
- All-in-One Packaging, BPA-Free: Our Easy Open and Press-Lock Sealing Pouch Makes for Easy Measuring and Storage Convenience.
- Made for Your Convenience : Easy-to-Use, Simple to Follow Tablespoon Mixing Directions. Freshly Dissolves, Mixes and Ready to Use Sitz Bath Soak in 1-2 Minutes.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: You Expect Results, and We Expect Them Too. Not Satisfied with our Products... We'll Refund With No Hassle.
- Support USA, Family-Owned Business: We Proudly Manufacture to the Highest of Standards, With Premium Grade Ingredients. Made in the USA.
Epson Salt, Dead Sea Salt, Organic Coconut Oil, Baking Soda, Witch Hazel, Gotu Kola Oil, Organic Turmeric Oil, Yarrow Oil, Organic Chamomile Oil, Organic Frankincense Oil, Nettle Leaf Oil, Horse Chestnut Oil, Aloe Vera, Vitamin C, Organic Ginger Oil, Organic Lavender Oil, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Calendula Oil, Organic Lemon oil.
Hot or warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes, except on the advice of a physician. For external use only. Do not ingest. Use only as directed. Keep out of the reach of children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Consult a physician if irritation persists. If the product enters the eye, wash out thoroughly with plenty of clean water.
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Good Health Naturally or by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not approved to diagnose, cure or prevent disease. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. This product shall only be used as directed. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.